marquee



You will find a new useful lesson every week, keep coming back www.tensespresentsimple.blogspot.com

Direct and indirect objects examples (We can use “for” with these verbs)

Book:-

Book a flight for me.
Book me a flight.

Bring:-

He always brings chocolates for his children.
He always brings his children chocolates.

Build:-

We can build a house for you.
We can build you a house.

Choose:-
My brother has chosen this car for me.
My brother has chosen m this car.

Cook:-

My wife always cooks different kind of dishes for me on weekend.
My wife always cooks me different kind of dishes on weekend.

Fetch:-

Fetch the file for me.
Fetch me the file.

Find:-

They found a spare ticket for me.
They found me a spare ticket.

Leave:-

Leave a message for my secretary.
Leave my secretary a message.

Make:-

My sister always makes some coffee for me in the evening.
My sister always makes me some coffee in the evening.

Order:-

I have ordered a pizza for you.
I have ordered you a pizza.

Saved:-

I have saved a seat for you.
I have saved you a seat.

Copyright © 2012 Tensespresentsimple.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.