marquee



You will find a new useful lesson every week, keep coming back www.tensespresentsimple.blogspot.com

Jokes


Funny jokes

Read a selection of funny jokes and find out how funny jokes amuse us.

Note: jokes are usually written in present simple.


List of some funny jokes



Bug and ant

A Bug says to an ant, “I ate a hen’s egg yesterday”. To keep up appearances, the ant says “I am going to eat an elephant’s egg right now” : -)


Breathe in oxygen

Teacher says, “If you breathe in oxygen during the day, what do you breathe in at night?”
Pupil replies, “Night-trogen! (Nitrogen)”. :-)

Seem sad

“Why do you seem sad”, a teacher asks. A pupil replies, “Because I have too many problems in my math book ;-) :- )

Meaning of WIFE

Wife says to husband, “Do you know the meaning of WIFE?”  Replies the husband “yes, it means Without Information Fighting Every time!” Wife says “No, it means “With Idiot For Ever: -)



Graveyard

A person sits nears a grave in graveyard. Suddenly a policeman comes there and asks, “What are you doing here”. The man replies, “I am praying for my father” The police man says, “what! Father! But this grave seem to be a little boy” The man replies “yes, it is. Because my father was died in his childhood : - )

Boaster

A man boasts of his bravery and says, “I have killed many rhinoceros” suddenly a lion comes there and he runs away to save his life. His friend could not run and he shouts “help!” fortunately the lion is blind of two eyes and he does not notice the man and he takes his way. After a while his friend comes back there and asks his friend, “How did lion let you be alive” his friend replies “I told him your name and he began to run”
Copyright © 2012 Tensespresentsimple.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.